Mille's Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  Der er meget stille ?
Templer Build Empty7/8/2016, 9:27 am by @Sendrsj5

» Happy newyear
Templer Build Empty12/30/2015, 8:29 pm by @Sendrsj5

» Well again
Templer Build Empty9/17/2015, 10:16 am by @Sendrsj5

» Holiday
Templer Build Empty8/10/2015, 8:31 am by @Sendrsj5

» Public GUild Recruitment Closed For Now
Templer Build Empty8/7/2015, 5:41 pm by Tri

» Helloes!
Templer Build Empty7/30/2015, 4:26 pm by Light_Visored

» Just to be sure
Templer Build Empty7/30/2015, 7:20 am by Light_Visored

» ESO Imperial City Patch Notes Breakdown
Templer Build Empty7/29/2015, 3:40 am by agathor78

» Hey people (non-game related)
Templer Build Empty7/24/2015, 9:51 pm by Ushie

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Templer Build

3 posters

Go down

Templer Build Empty Templer Build

Post by Micanet 7/14/2015, 8:55 pm

09.06.2015 Added Beginners Setup(Not too expensive compared to Ravager) + Added Mantikora Video + Added FTC Mantikora DPS(19k) + Added FTC Hiath Battlemaster VDSA Stage 10 DPS Meter (23,3kdps, full pvp buffs)
19.06.2015 Added Biting jabs + Light Attack weaving explained Video
08.07.2015 Added Next Major Patch Changes + Removed Changed skills in 1.6 + Updated CP + Updated Food Buff + Added Elden Hollow Vet Daily
10.07.2015 Updated DW/Bow + 2H/DW Skillsetups + Updated Manti DPS meter + Added SO HM DPS Meter

Templer Build Oh4xns

Overview:

Build Viability (Trials/Arena/Dungeons)
Next Major Patch Changes to Gear/Skills etc (ETA September) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Youtube Video Guide
Champion System
Race
Mundus Stone
Stats and Set combo
Other possible Setcombos (With Beginner Setup)
Importance of Potion
Skills
Valkyn Monster Set + Camouflaged Hunter
Stamina sustain and Stamina Recovery
Rotation
DPS
Picture of FTC Dmg meter
Videos

Trials:
Sanctum: Mantikora will be tricky, unless you are using standing and nuking tactic. All other bosses + trashmobs will melt.
HRC: As long as tactics are Close Combat you will have high DPS.
AA: High DPS because Bosses mainly stand there doing nothing. Last boss you need to be Melee though otherwise you will get bad dps.
Arena:
This build is  the Master of Arena. Biting Jabs has ridiculous high dps because you can spawnkill mobs and Jab through 2 Mobs at the same time.
Dungeons:
Undead/Daedra: Da whot? Where did the mobs go? Camohunter +this build and mobs will disappear Smile
Non-Undead: Crazy DPS output due to Steeltornado and Biting Jabs.

Next Major Patch Changes to Gear/Skills etc (ETA September)

Gear:
If you do not have Ravager yet, wait till the new patch arrives, because there will be v16 Versions and it would be a waste of Money to buy Ravager now.
Go with the cheaper Dreugh Kingslayer setup.
Race:
Orc will get a nice boost in the patch, they will add a flat 4% melee damage bonus on top of their already 6% increased stamina. So if you got a Orc dont delete him Wink
Skills:
Volley (Bow ability) – will get a huge boost in dmg and duration which could make it viable for us to take it into our rotation.
Hidden Blade – This skill will give the Major Brutality Buff, means we dont have to waste too much Potions anymore.

Give some feedback to the guide so I can add information and make improvements Smile

Champion System

319 CP atm. There might be better options but that is the setup I run at the moment.
Most Important is that you split Mighty and Precise Strikes in like 60/40% (more or less)

The Tower
-Warlord – 70
The Lover
-Mooncalf – 30
The Ritual
-Mighty – 71
-Piercing – 1
-Precise Strikes – 31
-Thaumaturge – 3
The Steed
-Block Expertise – 5
-Spell Shield – 14
The Shadow
-Tumbling – 5
The Lord
-Quick Recovery – 10
The Lady
-Hardy – 35
-Elemental Defender – 31
-Thick Skinned – 9

Race

Redguard if you have the choice, Adrenaline Rush is way too good to pass on.
Adrenaline Rush passive: lets say every 3 seconds 700 Stam. So a Fight with a duration of 99 seconds it will tick 33 times, means you have around 23k free stamina from that passive. So I hope all get the importance of that passive.
Imperial would be 2nd choice.
Orc will be nice soon(next patch) with 6% extra stamina and 4% increased melee damage

Mundus Stone Comparison (DMG of 1 Jab)

Warrior Mundus= 2976 noncrit/ 4643 crit
Shadow Mundus= 2884 noncrit/ 4816 crit

Cunclusion: If Weaponcrit is higher than 50% use Shadow, if its lower then use Warrior.

Stats and Set combo

These stats are with no pvp buffs. (pact ftw >.>)
I used Silverside perch pudding Foodbuff for Health+Stamina. +(5066 Health+4635 Stam)
Also, I am a WW for the 15% extra stamina.

Armor Parts= Glyph of Stamina
Necklace 1x = Glyph of reduced feat cost (skillcost reduction)
Ring 2x = Glyph of reduced feat cost (skillcost reduction) If you have around 250+Cp you can use 2x Weapon dmg Increase Glyph

Ravager: It procs of biting jabs and caltrops, that means it is up around 90% during a fight
1x Sword Precise + 1x Mace Sharpened (Gave me the best Results in case of overall DPS)

Templer Build 6e2006

Always try to 5x Med and 2x heavy. The extra armor and spell resistance is nice.

Ring 2x = Glyph of reduced feat cost (skillcost reduction)
The reduction is very important for your sustainabilty!

Here are some possible setscombos you want to go for.
Templer Build 2aqg79
Templer Build Vytox5
Ravager: It procs of biting jabs and caltrops, that means it is up around 90% during a fight
Templer Build 2nuh9w8
Importance of Potion

Potion cooldown is now at 45 seconds. And potion is active for 43 seconds. So make sure you always use a potion. Weapon Damage potions give the same effect as for example Rally from the 2hander tree. If you do not use potions then you have to use Rally to get the Extra dmg buff.

Skills

2 Setups: Dualwield/ Bow — 2Hander/ Dualwield
( For some Bosses like Manti/Serpent/Stage 10 VDSA I use slightly different setups, I usually use there Rending Slashes and POTL)
Master Bow – If you have one use it, preferably INFUSED one. When you reapply caltrops/ulti you can shoot a poison injection at the enemy to gain a short 10s damage increase buff from the Master bow Enchantment, even works on dualwield bar)

Dualwield/ Bow setup: (weapon damage buff from Potions)
Templer Build 34grrlt
Bar 1

Quick Cloak – Reduces enemy AOE dmg by 20% and you get 40% speedbuff for 4 seconds.
Steel Tornado – One of the best AoE skill atm because of its 11m range. Crits for 12k on low health mobs.
Biting Jabs – This is your main damage skill both used for AoE (8m range) and for single target. 1 cast gives you 4 hits and this skill also procs Valkyn Skoria set.
Blazing Shield - Great ability to protect yourself.
Camo Hunter – Crits for up to 12k on mobs if it procs, has to be up all the time./ Repentance – Slotted for the 10% stam recovery bonus if you have stamina sustain issus.
Ulti: Flawless Dawnbreaker – Increases your Weapon damage, if you cant get your Shooting star ready in time, you can also use this ulti it does good damage.

Bar 2

Poison Injection – Start using this skill at 50% of Bosses HP and only use it when you switch to 2nd bar for Caltrops or Ulti.
Razor Caltrops – Has to be on the ground as much as possible, deals very good damage, high cost though so be careful. I am not using Anti-Cavalry Caltrops anymore because they are bugged and last as long as Razor caltrops instead of the 5s longer…
Scortched Earth – In AoE situations 100% uptime.
Blazing Spear – I only use that skill if i can throw it before mobs spawn or when Tank needs spears
Camo Hunter – Crits for up to 12k on mobs if it procs, has to be up all the time
Ulti: Shooting Star – Make sure the boss stands still when you use it, best damage Ulti atm.

2Hander/ Dualwield Setup: (Use this setup only if you prefer 2H over Dualwield! It is weaker than Dualwield)
Templer Build Sfux4o
Bar 1

Rally – Boosts weapon damage by 20%. If you do have Weapon crit potions that boost Weap dmg, you do not really need this skill, put smth else there Smile
Critical Charge – Gap Closer
Biting Jabs – This is your main damage skill both used for AoE (8m range) and for single target. 1 cast gives you 4 hits and this skill also procs Valkyn Skoria set.
Executioner – Start using this skill at 25-20% of enemies health it deals crazy damage.
Camo Hunter – Crits for up to 12k on mobs if it procs, has to be up all the time.
Ulti: Flawless Dawnbreaker – Increases your Weapon damage, if you cant get your Shooting star ready in time, you can also use this ulti it does good damage.

Bar 2

Quick Cloak – Reduces enemy AOE dmg by 20% and you get 40% speedbuff for 4 seconds.
Razor Caltrops – Has to be on the ground as much as possible, deals very good damage, high cost though so be careful. I am not using Anti-Cavalry Caltrops anymore because they are bugged and last as long as Razor caltrops instead of the 5s longer…
Steel Tornado – One of the best AoE skill atm because of its 11m range. Crits for 12k on low health mobs.
Blazing Spear – Manly slotted for the 5% increased crit bonus from Templar passiv. You can use it if you need to support tank for example with stamina.
Camo Hunter – Crits for up to 12k on mobs if it procs, has to be up all the time
Ulti: Shooting Star – This skill is the most powerful ulti in 1.6. Deals crazy AoE damage.// Solar Prison – For more defensive situations like in arena you can use it because it deals good damge and reduced damage of enemies by 30%.

Valkyn Monster Set: It is only worth using if you have caltrops. Otherwise get yourself another Weapon damage bonus. DPS Varying between 500-1,4k.
Make sure to use Valkyn only if you have 2 MEDIUM Pieces. Because you already have 2 Heavy pieces with Ravager you need 5 other Medium pieces.
Templer Build A3h0t1
Camouflaged Hunter: On Non-Undead fights you still get approx 2k+ dps from it so make sure it is up 100% of the time. Also, sometimes it stays activated for 2h+ for some strange reason. On undead mobs you will get 5k+ DPS from it.

As you can see, even on Non-Undead Monsters Camohunter does great damage(with caltrops) As you see, it did 300k damage (2nd best skill) on the fight. USE IT!!!!!

Templer Build 2n7lhs7
Templer Build 21e2anp

Stamina Recovery – If you have issues with recovery, then use 5x Ravager 5x Hundings and 2x Bloodspawn because you get 1 Stamina Rec out of it. Apart fromt that if you have a good healer you should NOT have any issues at all.
Stamina sustain – You and most of your teammates rely heavely on the healer due to Spears AND the most important skill repentance. If you have stamina builds in your group and your healer doesnt use those skills slap him in the face and tell him to use it on dead mobs!

Rotation

Biting Jabs: Jabs // HA: Heavy Attack // LA: Light Attack // Caltrops: Anti Cavalry Caltrops

Single Target:
First of all, jabs is your main damage skill, it is kinda up to you what else you want to use, here is an example of a easy rotation.
100-25%: Caltrops(recast every 30 seconds)>Jabs>LA>Jabs>LA…
25-0%: Start using Rending slashes every 10 seconds. (if you have it slotted)
Ultimate: Use Shooting star whenever it is ready and the boss does not move around too much, because you want the AOE effect of Shooting star to keep hitting the boss.

DPS

Single Target:
Sanctum approx 16-20k — AA/HRC approx 16-25k.
AoE: My AoE DPS is between 15-60k, depending on how many mobs are around.

Bloodspawn dps test with 1x Aggr Warhorn and Combat prayer up

Profile Photo
Alcast

Master

Total Posts: 552

Redguard Templar

Hodor

Build Idea: Max DPS // Dependency: Highly relying on Healer support // Difficulty: High

Updates:

Spoiler:

09.06.2015 Added Beginners Setup(Not too expensive compared to Ravager) + Added Mantikora Video + Added FTC Mantikora DPS(19k) + Added FTC Hiath Battlemaster VDSA Stage 10 DPS Meter (23,3kdps, full pvp buffs)
19.06.2015 Added Biting jabs + Light Attack weaving explained Video
08.07.2015 Added Next Major Patch Changes + Removed Changed skills in 1.6 + Updated CP + Updated Food Buff + Added Elden Hollow Vet Daily
10.07.2015 Updated DW/Bow + 2H/DW Skillsetups + Updated Manti DPS meter + Added SO HM DPS Meter

Overview:

Next Major Patch Changes to Gear/Skills etc (ETA September) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Youtube Video Guide
Champion System
Race
Mundus Stone
Stats and Set combo
Importance of Potion
Skills
Rotation
DPS
Picture of FTC Dmg meter
Videos

Trials:
Sanctum: Mantikora will be tricky, unless you are using standing and nuking tactic. All other bosses + trashmobs will melt.
HRC: As long as tactics are Close Combat you will have high DPS.
AA: High DPS because Bosses mainly stand there doing nothing. Last boss you need to be Melee though otherwise you will get bad dps.
Arena:
This build is  the Master of Arena. Biting Jabs has ridiculous high dps because you can spawnkill mobs and Jab through 2 Mobs at the same time.
Dungeons:
Undead/Daedra: Da whot? Where did the mobs go? Camohunter +this build and mobs will disappear Smile
Non-Undead: Crazy DPS output due to Steeltornado and Biting Jabs.

Next Major Patch Changes to Gear/Skills etc (ETA September)

Gear:
If you do not have Ravager yet, wait till the new patch arrives, because there will be v16 Versions and it would be a waste of Money to buy Ravager now.
Go with the cheaper Dreugh Kingslayer setup.
Race:
Orc will get a nice boost in the patch, they will add a flat 4% melee damage bonus on top of their already 6% increased stamina. So if you got a Orc dont delete him Wink
Skills:
Volley (Bow ability) – will get a huge boost in dmg and duration which could make it viable for us to take it into our rotation.
Hidden Blade – This skill will give the Major Brutality Buff, means we dont have to waste too much Potions anymore.

Youtube Video Guide

Guide for the Build:

How to Biting Jabs + Light Attack Weaving:

Give some feedback to the guide so I can add information and make improvements Smile

Champion System

319 CP atm. There might be better options but that is the setup I run at the moment.
Most Important is that you split Mighty and Precise Strikes in like 60/40% (more or less)

The Tower
-Warlord – 70
The Lover
-Mooncalf – 30
The Ritual
-Mighty – 71
-Piercing – 1
-Precise Strikes – 31
-Thaumaturge – 3
The Steed
-Block Expertise – 5
-Spell Shield – 14
The Shadow
-Tumbling – 5
The Lord
-Quick Recovery – 10
The Lady
-Hardy – 35
-Elemental Defender – 31
-Thick Skinned – 9

Race

Redguard if you have the choice, Adrenaline Rush is way too good to pass on.
Adrenaline Rush passive: lets say every 3 seconds 700 Stam. So a Fight with a duration of 99 seconds it will tick 33 times, means you have around 23k free stamina from that passive. So I hope all get the importance of that passive.
Imperial would be 2nd choice.
Orc will be nice soon(next patch) with 6% extra stamina and 4% increased melee damage

Mundus Stone Comparison (DMG of 1 Jab)

Warrior Mundus= 2976 noncrit/ 4643 crit
Shadow Mundus= 2884 noncrit/ 4816 crit

Cunclusion: If Weaponcrit is higher than 50% use Shadow, if its lower then use Warrior.

Stats and Set combo

These stats are with no pvp buffs. (pact ftw >.>)
I used Silverside perch pudding Foodbuff for Health+Stamina. +(5066 Health+4635 Stam)
Also, I am a WW for the 15% extra stamina.

Ring 2x = Glyph of reduced feat cost (skillcost reduction) If you have around 250+Cp you can use 2x Weapon dmg Increase Glyph

1x Sword Precise + 1x Mace Sharpened (Gave me the best Results in case of overall DPS)

Spoiler:

Importance of Potion

Potion cooldown is now at 45 seconds. And potion is active for 43 seconds. So make sure you always use a potion. Weapon Damage potions give the same effect as for example Rally from the 2hander tree. If you do not use potions then you have to use Rally to get the Extra dmg buff.

Skills

2 Setups: Dualwield/ Bow — 2Hander/ Dualwield
( For some Bosses like Manti/Serpent/Stage 10 VDSA I use slightly different setups, I usually use there Rending Slashes and POTL)
Master Bow – If you have one use it, preferably INFUSED one. When you reapply caltrops/ulti you can shoot a poison injection at the enemy to gain a short 10s damage increase buff from the Master bow Enchantment, even works on dualwield bar)

Dualwield/ Bow setup: (weapon damage buff from Potions)

Spoiler:

Bar 1

Blazing Shield - Great ability to protect yourself.
Camo Hunter – Crits for up to 12k on mobs if it procs, has to be up all the time./ Repentance – Slotted for the 10% stam recovery bonus if you have stamina sustain issus.

Bar 2

Poison Injection – Start using this skill at 50% of Bosses HP and only use it when you switch to 2nd bar for Caltrops or Ulti.
Scortched Earth – In AoE situations 100% uptime.
Blazing Spear – I only use that skill if i can throw it before mobs spawn or when Tank needs spears
Ulti: Shooting Star – Make sure the boss stands still when you use it, best damage Ulti atm.

2Hander/ Dualwield Setup: (Use this setup only if you prefer 2H over Dualwield! It is weaker than Dualwield)

Spoiler:

Bar 1

Rally – Boosts weapon damage by 20%. If you do have Weapon crit potions that boost Weap dmg, you do not really need this skill, put smth else there Smile
Critical Charge – Gap Closer
Executioner – Start using this skill at 25-20% of enemies health it deals crazy damage.
Camo Hunter – Crits for up to 12k on mobs if it procs, has to be up all the time.

Bar 2

Blazing Spear – Manly slotted for the 5% increased crit bonus from Templar passiv. You can use it if you need to support tank for example with stamina.
Ulti: Shooting Star – This skill is the most powerful ulti in 1.6. Deals crazy AoE damage.// Solar Prison – For more defensive situations like in arena you can use it because it deals good damge and reduced damage of enemies by 30%.

Spoiler:

Valkyn Monster Set: It is only worth using if you have caltrops. Otherwise get yourself another Weapon damage bonus. DPS Varying between 500-1,4k.
Make sure to use Valkyn only if you have 2 MEDIUM Pieces. Because you already have 2 Heavy pieces with Ravager you need 5 other Medium pieces.

Camouflaged Hunter: On Non-Undead fights you still get approx 2k+ dps from it so make sure it is up 100% of the time. Also, sometimes it stays activated for 2h+ for some strange reason. On undead mobs you will get 5k+ DPS from it.

As you can see, even on Non-Undead Monsters Camohunter does great damage(with caltrops)
As you see, it did 300k damage (2nd best skill) on the fight. USE IT!!!!!

Daedra/Undead Mobs

Stamina Recovery – If you have issues with recovery, then use 5x Ravager 5x Hundings and 2x Bloodspawn because you get 1 Stamina Rec out of it. Apart fromt that if you have a good healer you should NOT have any issues at all.
Stamina sustain – You and most of your teammates rely heavely on the healer due to Spears AND the most important skill repentance. If you have stamina builds in your group and your healer doesnt use those skills slap him in the face and tell him to use it on dead mobs!

Rotation

Biting Jabs: Jabs // HA: Heavy Attack // LA: Light Attack // Caltrops: Anti Cavalry Caltrops

Single Target:
First of all, jabs is your main damage skill, it is kinda up to you what else you want to use, here is an example of a easy rotation.
100-25%: Caltrops(recast every 30 seconds)>Jabs>LA>Jabs>LA…
25-0%: Start using Rending slashes every 10 seconds. (if you have it slotted)
Ultimate: Use Shooting star whenever it is ready and the boss does not move around too much, because you want the AOE effect of Shooting star to keep hitting the boss.

DPS

Single Target:
Sanctum approx 16-20k — AA/HRC approx 16-25k.
AoE: My AoE DPS is between 15-60k, depending on how many mobs are around.

Bloodspawn dps test with 1x Aggr Warhorn and Combat prayer up

Picture of FTC Dmg meter (Always with no PvP buffs)
Sanctum DPS Meter
Templer Build Vq1kpt
Templer Build 2vl750j
Templer Build 24bn2vq
Templer Build 1236z3d
Templer Build 295tg6c

General DPS Meters
Bloodspawn
Templer Build 11sz2x4
Valkyn Skoria
Templer Build 5cyp35
Valkyn Skoria Nuke 1st Platform
Templer Build 2nva4y9
Rah Kotu
Templer Build S33ex2
Stone Attronarch AA
Templer Build 28b4goy

Micanet
Micanet

Antal indlæg : 2
Geografisk sted : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Templer Build Empty Re: Templer Build

Post by Tukk 7/14/2015, 10:23 pm

Max his build Very Happy
Tukk
Tukk

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowSix 7/15/2015, 7:27 pm

Thats a nice build Smile i dont think my templar will do the same damage :/ Very Happy
RainbowSix
RainbowSix

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down